Updated: Missing teenager found in Leesburg
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing teen in the Leesburg area.
Thomas Jason Bryn, 15, was last seen in the area of Raspberry Drive and Raspberry Plain Lane shortly before 4 p.m. Sunday. He is white, approximately 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.
He has short brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a light peach colored long sleeve shirt, khaki pants and brown shoes. He is also wearing prescription glasses.
The teen fled the area after a dispute with his parents and the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is concerned for his welfare.
A ground and aerial search continues in the area and a Reverse 911 message was sent to homes in the immediate area of where he was last seen.
Anyone who may have seen Thomas or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit
- Bob Klancher, community advocate and planning commissioner, dies at 57