Updated: Missing teenager found in Leesburg
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing teen in the Leesburg area.
Thomas Jason Bryn, 15, was last seen in the area of Raspberry Drive and Raspberry Plain Lane shortly before 4 p.m. Sunday. He is white, approximately 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.
He has short brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a light peach colored long sleeve shirt, khaki pants and brown shoes. He is also wearing prescription glasses.
The teen fled the area after a dispute with his parents and the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is concerned for his welfare.
A ground and aerial search continues in the area and a Reverse 911 message was sent to homes in the immediate area of where he was last seen.
Anyone who may have seen Thomas or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely