Leesburg collecting sweatsuits for veterans
The town is asking for new sweat suits, with a preference toward matching sets. While all sizes are accepted, the most needed are sizes XL, 2XL and 3XL. Donors are requested to not wrap the suits, but rather tie each set with a Christmas ribbon and label the size.
Donation boxes are set up at Town Hall, Ida Lee Recreation Center and Leesburg Executive Airport (on Sycolin Road SE). Donations will be accepted through Dec. 22.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- Middleburg Community Charter School bounces back after controversy
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief changes its name, celebrates 25 years of serving county’s hungry
- Chick-fil-A opens in South Riding
- Dominion to hold second round of venting in Loudoun on Oct. 3
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.