Leesburg collecting sweatsuits for veterans
The town is asking for new sweat suits, with a preference toward matching sets. While all sizes are accepted, the most needed are sizes XL, 2XL and 3XL. Donors are requested to not wrap the suits, but rather tie each set with a Christmas ribbon and label the size.
Donation boxes are set up at Town Hall, Ida Lee Recreation Center and Leesburg Executive Airport (on Sycolin Road SE). Donations will be accepted through Dec. 22.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
- MORE: Small plane crashes near Leesburg Executive Airport
- MORE: Loudoun County teacher charged with DUI, open container inside school
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.