Leesburg Democrat exits 10th Congressional District race
Mr. Kubba, who has never held elected office, in a Feb. 17 letter listed an upcoming surgery, fundraising challenges and a corrosive political environment in Washington as reasons for his bowing out.
Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust is viewed as the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination, which will be decided through an April 26 convention. Fairfax attorney Richard Bolger is also in the running.
The 10th District seat is coming open with the retirement of three-decade incumbent Frank Wolf, a Republican.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely