Leesburg Democrat exits 10th Congressional District race
Mr. Kubba, who has never held elected office, in a Feb. 17 letter listed an upcoming surgery, fundraising challenges and a corrosive political environment in Washington as reasons for his bowing out.
Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust is viewed as the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination, which will be decided through an April 26 convention. Fairfax attorney Richard Bolger is also in the running.
The 10th District seat is coming open with the retirement of three-decade incumbent Frank Wolf, a Republican.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville