Leesburg Democrat exits 10th Congressional District race
Mr. Kubba, who has never held elected office, in a Feb. 17 letter listed an upcoming surgery, fundraising challenges and a corrosive political environment in Washington as reasons for his bowing out.
Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust is viewed as the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination, which will be decided through an April 26 convention. Fairfax attorney Richard Bolger is also in the running.
The 10th District seat is coming open with the retirement of three-decade incumbent Frank Wolf, a Republican.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- UPDATE: Historic Ashburn Colored School vandalized with crude images
- Middleburg Community Charter School bounces back after controversy
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief changes its name, celebrates 25 years of serving county’s hungry
- Chick-fil-A opens in South Riding
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.