Leesburg donates 108 trees to Civil War nonprofit
The trees will be part of the new landscaping plan on Leesburg's South King Street. Phase One of the project, from Governors Drive to Greenway Drive, will be complete in the coming weeks. Phase Two will begin in 2014.
Living Legacy Project trees will eventually stretch along the Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Scenic Byway, a 180 mile stretch from Gettysburg, PA to Charlottesville. Leesburg is on the byway, near the center of the stretch.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
- Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
- Hillsboro charter hopeful: school choice the name of the game
- Only natural gas filling station in Northern Virginia hits Loudoun