Leesburg donates 108 trees to Civil War nonprofit
The trees will be part of the new landscaping plan on Leesburg's South King Street. Phase One of the project, from Governors Drive to Greenway Drive, will be complete in the coming weeks. Phase Two will begin in 2014.
Living Legacy Project trees will eventually stretch along the Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Scenic Byway, a 180 mile stretch from Gettysburg, PA to Charlottesville. Leesburg is on the byway, near the center of the stretch.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.