Leesburg donates 108 trees to Civil War nonprofit
The trees will be part of the new landscaping plan on Leesburg's South King Street. Phase One of the project, from Governors Drive to Greenway Drive, will be complete in the coming weeks. Phase Two will begin in 2014.
Living Legacy Project trees will eventually stretch along the Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Scenic Byway, a 180 mile stretch from Gettysburg, PA to Charlottesville. Leesburg is on the byway, near the center of the stretch.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission