Leesburg Home and Remodeling Expo
More than 40 companies will showcase products and services, including kitchen and bath displays, design and build, decking, fencing, countertops, tile, home energy systems, landscaping, window treatments, roofing, waterproofing and heating and air.
Seminars include a presentation by Alison Victoria, host of DIY’s Kitchen Crashers, who will discuss kitchen design and planning. Guests are invited to bring plans and ideas to discuss during the seminars.
Antiques expert Todd Peenstra will be available for free appraisals of keepsakes and antiques (limit one item per person).
The Douglass Community Center is located at 405 E. Market St. The show hours are Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets are available at the door. Adults are $5. Children 14 and under are free. Tickets for active and retired military are $3.
Download a complimentary admission, compliments of Angie’s List and participating exhibitors, at MidAtlanticExpos.com. For more information and a complete vendor list, see MidAtlanticExpos.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment