Leesburg Home and Remodeling Expo
More than 40 companies will showcase products and services, including kitchen and bath displays, design and build, decking, fencing, countertops, tile, home energy systems, landscaping, window treatments, roofing, waterproofing and heating and air.
Seminars include a presentation by Alison Victoria, host of DIY’s Kitchen Crashers, who will discuss kitchen design and planning. Guests are invited to bring plans and ideas to discuss during the seminars.
Antiques expert Todd Peenstra will be available for free appraisals of keepsakes and antiques (limit one item per person).
The Douglass Community Center is located at 405 E. Market St. The show hours are Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets are available at the door. Adults are $5. Children 14 and under are free. Tickets for active and retired military are $3.
Download a complimentary admission, compliments of Angie’s List and participating exhibitors, at MidAtlanticExpos.com. For more information and a complete vendor list, see MidAtlanticExpos.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: A Thanksgiving party to grow hops, not houses
- Men used sledgehammer to smash counter at Dulles jewelry store; high-priced watches stolen
- Gov. McAuliffe says Virginia economy ‘perilous’
- New minimum wage legislation faces tough road in 2015
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl