Leesburg Home and Remodeling Expo
More than 40 companies will showcase products and services, including kitchen and bath displays, design and build, decking, fencing, countertops, tile, home energy systems, landscaping, window treatments, roofing, waterproofing and heating and air.
Seminars include a presentation by Alison Victoria, host of DIY’s Kitchen Crashers, who will discuss kitchen design and planning. Guests are invited to bring plans and ideas to discuss during the seminars.
Antiques expert Todd Peenstra will be available for free appraisals of keepsakes and antiques (limit one item per person).
The Douglass Community Center is located at 405 E. Market St. The show hours are Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets are available at the door. Adults are $5. Children 14 and under are free. Tickets for active and retired military are $3.
Download a complimentary admission, compliments of Angie’s List and participating exhibitors, at MidAtlanticExpos.com. For more information and a complete vendor list, see MidAtlanticExpos.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale