Leesburg hosts annual Christmas parade
The event will feature bands, floats and an appearance from Santa Claus. The parade starts at Ida Lee, proceeds down King Street through the historical district and ends at Fairfax Street. As such, King Street will be closed to traffic starting at 9:30 a.m. from Ida Lee Drive to Catoctin Circle.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.