Leesburg man arrested after stabbing brother
Sahara Clay, 34, is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on charges of aggravated malicious wounding, felony eluding, reckless driving and driving with a revoked license.
His 22-year-old brother was treated at Inova Hospital's Cornwall Campus for injuries suffered during the attack and released, according to reports.
Police were called to the victim's home in the 400 block of Evans Ridge Terrace about 1:32 a.m. where they found him suffering from stab wounds to the upper torso.
After the attack, police said Clay fled in a family member's vehicle.
Responding officers saw Clay leaving the residential complex on Fort Evans Road. Officers pursued Clay onto Rivercreek and Russell Branch parkways.
Clay eventually stopped on Cochran Mill Road and immediately was taken into custody. Police said the weapon believed to have been used in the stabbing was recovered from inside the vehicle.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Area leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged in gas station armed robbery