Leesburg man arrested for driving drunk with child in car
Mark R. Firehammer, 46, was charged with DWI, third conviction in 10 years, refusal and abuse/neglect child reckless disregard for life.
Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports said deputies responded to the area of Edwards Ferry Road and Cattail Branch in Leesburg about 2:50 p.m. for reports of a crash.
Firehammer, reports said, drove his vehicle off the road and ran through a fence before hitting a tree.
The driver and the 12-year-old passenger were not injured.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.