Leesburg man arrested for driving drunk with child in car
Mark R. Firehammer, 46, was charged with DWI, third conviction in 10 years, refusal and abuse/neglect child reckless disregard for life.
Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports said deputies responded to the area of Edwards Ferry Road and Cattail Branch in Leesburg about 2:50 p.m. for reports of a crash.
Firehammer, reports said, drove his vehicle off the road and ran through a fence before hitting a tree.
The driver and the 12-year-old passenger were not injured.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit