Leesburg opens Curry’s Auto Service
“We’re thrilled to be in Leesburg, finally,” said Judy Curry, who owns the company along with her husband Matt Curry. “We’ve been looking for a location here for years. We have so many loyal Loudoun customers who currently drive to our Chantilly and Dulles locations.”
For more information on Curry’s Auto Service, visit currysauto.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Sterling man charged with strangulation and domestic assault
- Lovettsville man charged with strangulation, domestic assault against female victim
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.