Leesburg police and LCSO apprehend drug dealer
On Jan. 30, Leesburg Police, with help from the LCSO, seized 4 pounds of marijuana from a home on the 0-100 block of Heritage Way NE. The drugs were valued at $12,000.
Then, the two organizations orchestrated an operation that led to the arrest of an area dealer. Lukas Allen Williams, 22, of Ashburn was arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute. He is currently being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
An additional suspect was identified, and charges are currently pending.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Northam in Loudoun County: ‘It’s good to be back on the campaign trail’
- Leesburg mother arrested after bringing loaded gun into Baltimore airport
- Loudoun Freedom Center leads Black History expo in Sterling
- Leesburg resident to join Sen. Kaine at President Trump’s joint session speech
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.