Leesburg police and LCSO apprehend drug dealer
On Jan. 30, Leesburg Police, with help from the LCSO, seized 4 pounds of marijuana from a home on the 0-100 block of Heritage Way NE. The drugs were valued at $12,000.
Then, the two organizations orchestrated an operation that led to the arrest of an area dealer. Lukas Allen Williams, 22, of Ashburn was arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute. He is currently being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
An additional suspect was identified, and charges are currently pending.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014