Leesburg police and LCSO apprehend drug dealer
On Jan. 30, Leesburg Police, with help from the LCSO, seized 4 pounds of marijuana from a home on the 0-100 block of Heritage Way NE. The drugs were valued at $12,000.
Then, the two organizations orchestrated an operation that led to the arrest of an area dealer. Lukas Allen Williams, 22, of Ashburn was arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute. He is currently being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
An additional suspect was identified, and charges are currently pending.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun supervisors continue to look for alternatives to crumb rubber after recent study
- NY man pleads guilty after being being arrested with 170 grams of heroin in Loudoun County
- Loudoun County deputy charged with assault in Maryland
- When it comes to inaugural crowds, does size matter?
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.