Leesburg Police investigating drive-by shooting
Police received a call April 25 at around 5:15 with reports of gunshots at the 100 block of Burnell Place SE. According to the homeowner, someone drove by the house and and fired several shots.
Officers found bullet casings and damage at the front of the home, but there were no injuries.
The incident is still under investigation, but police say there is no immediate threat to the community.
Anyone with information is asked to call 703-771-4500. Tipsters who want to stay anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at (703) 443-TIPS or use TIPSUBMIT from a smart phone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found on the police department’s website at http://www.leesburgva.gov/police.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.