Leesburg Police investigating drive-by shooting
Police received a call April 25 at around 5:15 with reports of gunshots at the 100 block of Burnell Place SE. According to the homeowner, someone drove by the house and and fired several shots.
Officers found bullet casings and damage at the front of the home, but there were no injuries.
The incident is still under investigation, but police say there is no immediate threat to the community.
Anyone with information is asked to call 703-771-4500. Tipsters who want to stay anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at (703) 443-TIPS or use TIPSUBMIT from a smart phone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found on the police department’s website at http://www.leesburgva.gov/police.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission