UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating rash of attempted burglaries in Prospect Hills subdivision
Currently, according to Lt. Jeff Dube, there have been six homes that were broken into during the overnight hours in the Prospect Hill subdivision.
Dube said someone tried to enter the homes by either cut porch screens or cutting locks. No items were taken from any of the homes, he said.
The police department is asking anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious or may have any information regarding these events, to call the Leesburg Police Department at 703-771-4500.
Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477) or use TIPSUBMIT from a smartphone or computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found on the police department’s website at http://www.leesburgva.gov/police .
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment