Leesburg police searching for armed robber
According to a report, at approximately 7:45 p.m., a woman was leaving a business on the 700 block of East Market Street NE when she was approached from behind by a man demanding money. The suspect grabbed her by the arm and threatened her with a knife. The victim was able to flee the area in her car after the suspect was distracted by another person in the parking lot.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man approximately 5'4" to 5'6" with a thin build. He reportedly has a scar under his right eye and three earrings in his right ear. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and a black spandex cap.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment