Update: Second Leesburg teen found
Ryan Vespoli and Patrick Spahr together. Photos Courtesy/Leesburg Police Department
Second Update: Patrick Spahr was found early this morning in Wake Forest, NC by local police officers.
Update: Ryan Vespoli is now home safely as of June 24. The police department is still searching for Patrick Spahr.
Original story: Police are asking for the public's help in locating two Leesburg teens that have been missing since June 16.
Ryan Vespoli, 15, and Patrick Spahr, 17, left Spahr's home on Clubhouse Drive South West about 6:30 p.m. on foot, according to Leesburg Police reports.
Police said there's evidence the two planned to run away to Canada.
Vespoli is 5 foot 9 inches tall and 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with a Pink Floyd logo, black “Dickey” shorts and black shoes.
Spahr is 5 foot 9 inches tall and 130 pounds. He was last seen wearing blue and white shorts and white sneakers.
If you wish to remain anonymous call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent using TIPSUBMIT via text. Text 274637 (CRIMES) and begin your message with LPDTIP.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
- Dulles go kart racetrack says goodbye
- Leesburg Police Department looking for tipster No. 168
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.