Update: Second Leesburg teen found
Ryan Vespoli and Patrick Spahr together. Photos Courtesy/Leesburg Police Department
Second Update: Patrick Spahr was found early this morning in Wake Forest, NC by local police officers.
Update: Ryan Vespoli is now home safely as of June 24. The police department is still searching for Patrick Spahr.
Original story: Police are asking for the public's help in locating two Leesburg teens that have been missing since June 16.
Ryan Vespoli, 15, and Patrick Spahr, 17, left Spahr's home on Clubhouse Drive South West about 6:30 p.m. on foot, according to Leesburg Police reports.
Police said there's evidence the two planned to run away to Canada.
Vespoli is 5 foot 9 inches tall and 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with a Pink Floyd logo, black “Dickey” shorts and black shoes.
Spahr is 5 foot 9 inches tall and 130 pounds. He was last seen wearing blue and white shorts and white sneakers.
If you wish to remain anonymous call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent using TIPSUBMIT via text. Text 274637 (CRIMES) and begin your message with LPDTIP.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale