Update: Teenage runaways found
The two juvenile runaways, missing since May 5, have been located in Leesburg by local law enforcement officers.
Lauren Armfield and Sarah Williams, both 14 and from Leesburg, were found in the Kincaid Forest subdivision in Leesburg May 7 around 3:20 p.m. The girls were unharmed and were returned to their parents.
The girls' parents reported them as runaways May 5 after they failed to return home that evening.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.