Update: Teenage runaways found
The two juvenile runaways, missing since May 5, have been located in Leesburg by local law enforcement officers.
Lauren Armfield and Sarah Williams, both 14 and from Leesburg, were found in the Kincaid Forest subdivision in Leesburg May 7 around 3:20 p.m. The girls were unharmed and were returned to their parents.
The girls' parents reported them as runaways May 5 after they failed to return home that evening.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: The long view on Short Hill
- Northern Va. man charged with manslaughter for 2015 Leesburg stabbing
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Signal outage at Routes 7 and 659 in June
- Testimony: Castillo was seen in estranged wife’s Ashburn home the night of her death
- ‘Play Ball’ in Purcellville: Cannons’ home opener June 3