Update: Teenage runaways found
The two juvenile runaways, missing since May 5, have been located in Leesburg by local law enforcement officers.
Lauren Armfield and Sarah Williams, both 14 and from Leesburg, were found in the Kincaid Forest subdivision in Leesburg May 7 around 3:20 p.m. The girls were unharmed and were returned to their parents.
The girls' parents reported them as runaways May 5 after they failed to return home that evening.
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal