Update: Teenage runaways found
The two juvenile runaways, missing since May 5, have been located in Leesburg by local law enforcement officers.
Lauren Armfield and Sarah Williams, both 14 and from Leesburg, were found in the Kincaid Forest subdivision in Leesburg May 7 around 3:20 p.m. The girls were unharmed and were returned to their parents.
The girls' parents reported them as runaways May 5 after they failed to return home that evening.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- UPDATE: Leesburg man dies in Route 15 crash
- Sheriff’s Office investigating reported sexual assaults in Lowes Island-Cascades area
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.