Leesburg seeks help to find missing teens
The Leesburg Police Department is requesting the public's help in finding two missing teenagers.
The juveniles, a girl and a boy, were reported missing Dec. 20 and are believed to be together. Police report they may be in either Springfield or Washington County.
Lisbet Chavez is 14 years old, around 5'0" and 100 pounds and has brown hair and eyes.
Bryan Sanchez-Abarca is 15 years old, around 5'6" and 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen in Adidas sweatpants and a red sweatshirt.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the two is asked to call 703-771-4500. Callers wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at (703) 443-TIPS or use TIPSUBMIT from a smart phone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found on the police department’s website at http://www.leesburgva.gov/police.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station