Leesburg to observe 13th anniversary of Sept. 11
In addition to the remembrance ceremony on the Town Green, the Town’s Freedom Memorial at Freedom Park, 101 Granada Circle, off Tolbert Lane, will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. for those wishing to pay their respects individually.
Both events are free, open to the public and will be held rain or shine. One block of West Market Street will be closed from 7 to 7:30 p.m. during the remembrance ceremony. For more information, contact the Town of Leesburg’s Parks and Recreation Department at 703-777-1368 or visit http://www.idalee.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.