Leesburg woman’s murder trial further delayed
Dae Ja Hwang, 58, has been charged with stabbing her husband, Kyung Hwang, multiple times March 2 at their home on the 1600 block of Chickasaw Place NW.
Hwang was scheduled to stand trial in late November, but was declared unfit to stand trial and has been hospitalized pending a reinstatement to competency.
The case is set for another review Feb. 10 at 9 a.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK