Leesburg woman’s murder trial further delayed
Dae Ja Hwang, 58, has been charged with stabbing her husband, Kyung Hwang, multiple times March 2 at their home on the 1600 block of Chickasaw Place NW.
Hwang was scheduled to stand trial in late November, but was declared unfit to stand trial and has been hospitalized pending a reinstatement to competency.
The case is set for another review Feb. 10 at 9 a.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.