Leesburg woman’s murder trial further delayed
Dae Ja Hwang, 58, has been charged with stabbing her husband, Kyung Hwang, multiple times March 2 at their home on the 1600 block of Chickasaw Place NW.
Hwang was scheduled to stand trial in late November, but was declared unfit to stand trial and has been hospitalized pending a reinstatement to competency.
The case is set for another review Feb. 10 at 9 a.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashburn man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.