Leesburg woman’s murder trial further delayed
Dae Ja Hwang, 58, has been charged with stabbing her husband, Kyung Hwang, multiple times March 2 at their home on the 1600 block of Chickasaw Place NW.
Hwang was scheduled to stand trial in late November, but was declared unfit to stand trial and has been hospitalized pending a reinstatement to competency.
The case is set for another review Feb. 10 at 9 a.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Transcript: Chairwoman Randall’s first ‘State of Loudoun County’
- AT&T says proposed Short Hill site not a ‘data center’
- Board of Supervisors advances controversial crumb rubber turf testing
- Catoctin skate park sparks controversy in Leesburg
- Loudoun County farmer Andrew Crush named one of America’s Best Young Farmers