Leesburg’s Olde Izaak Walton Park closed until Aug. 29 for repair of Davis Court Bridge
Contractors will be repairing the bridge on Davis Court SE across Tuscarora Creek. During the entire construction period, Davis Court will be closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014