Leesburg’s Olde Izaak Walton Park closed until Aug. 29 for repair of Davis Court Bridge
Contractors will be repairing the bridge on Davis Court SE across Tuscarora Creek. During the entire construction period, Davis Court will be closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget
- McAuliffe orders alcohol agents retrained after U-Va. arrest
- Loudoun deputies ask public for information about alleged Calvary Temple sexual assault
- Suspension rates, achievement gap high for Loudoun’s minority students