Leesburg’s Olde Izaak Walton Park closed until Aug. 29 for repair of Davis Court Bridge
Contractors will be repairing the bridge on Davis Court SE across Tuscarora Creek. During the entire construction period, Davis Court will be closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers