Leesburg’s Olde Izaak Walton Park closed until Aug. 29 for repair of Davis Court Bridge
Contractors will be repairing the bridge on Davis Court SE across Tuscarora Creek. During the entire construction period, Davis Court will be closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment
- Loudoun deputies arrest six over the weekend for public intoxication, assault
- Unfazed by Va. Supreme Court ruling, McAuliffe says he’ll restore voting rights one-by-one
- After losing her daughter to a rare disease, a Loudoun mother gives back to children like her