Lexington Drive/Riverside Parkway Extension meeting set for April 28
The county staff is seeking input and would like to hear the public’s comments on the proposed alignment design.
The meeting will be held Monday, April 28 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Exploration Hall at George Washington University, 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn.
The proposed roadway extension is part of Loudoun County’s Countywide Transportation Plan (CTP), to help mitigate congestion and improve safety along Route 7, and to help local traffic move through the area without having to travel on Route 7.
Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure
209 Gibson St. NW, 1st Floor, MS #64
Leesburg, VA, 20177-7000.
- Beaverdam Creek Reservoir to temporarily reopen June 1
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal