Lexington Drive/Riverside Parkway Extension meeting set for April 28
The county staff is seeking input and would like to hear the public’s comments on the proposed alignment design.
The meeting will be held Monday, April 28 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Exploration Hall at George Washington University, 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn.
The proposed roadway extension is part of Loudoun County’s Countywide Transportation Plan (CTP), to help mitigate congestion and improve safety along Route 7, and to help local traffic move through the area without having to travel on Route 7.
Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure
209 Gibson St. NW, 1st Floor, MS #64
Leesburg, VA, 20177-7000.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.