Lexington Drive/Riverside Parkway Extension meeting set for April 28
The county staff is seeking input and would like to hear the public’s comments on the proposed alignment design.
The meeting will be held Monday, April 28 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Exploration Hall at George Washington University, 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn.
The proposed roadway extension is part of Loudoun County’s Countywide Transportation Plan (CTP), to help mitigate congestion and improve safety along Route 7, and to help local traffic move through the area without having to travel on Route 7.
Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure
209 Gibson St. NW, 1st Floor, MS #64
Leesburg, VA, 20177-7000.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: The long view on Short Hill
- Northern Va. man charged with manslaughter for 2015 Leesburg stabbing
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Signal outage at Routes 7 and 659 in June
- Testimony: Castillo was seen in estranged wife’s Ashburn home the night of her death
- ‘Play Ball’ in Purcellville: Cannons’ home opener June 3