Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, qualifies for US senate race
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis has qualified for the ballot in the U.S. Senate race.
Sarvis' campaign announced Thursday that he's a certified candidate for the fall election.
Democrat Mark Warner is running for re-election. Ed Gillespie is the GOP challenger.
Sarvis won 6.5 percent of the vote in last year's gubernatorial contest.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun deputies investigating two unintentional shootings
- Federal case against Loudoun deputy set for trial March 16
- Gov. McAuliffe, Republicans hash out deal on I-66 widening, tolling plan
- Loudoun Free Clinic bridges gaps for the uninsured
- EDITORIAL: Virginia’s incumbent protection program must end