Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, qualifies for US senate race
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis has qualified for the ballot in the U.S. Senate race.
Sarvis' campaign announced Thursday that he's a certified candidate for the fall election.
Democrat Mark Warner is running for re-election. Ed Gillespie is the GOP challenger.
Sarvis won 6.5 percent of the vote in last year's gubernatorial contest.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- Domestic assault charges against Loudoun deputy dropped
- Ashburn resident reports hand gun stolen after leaving it in unlocked car
- Loudoun County chairwoman declines trip to London with Redskins
- AT&T asks county to hide documents, permits for Short Hill site
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.