Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, qualifies for US senate race
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis has qualified for the ballot in the U.S. Senate race.
Sarvis' campaign announced Thursday that he's a certified candidate for the fall election.
Democrat Mark Warner is running for re-election. Ed Gillespie is the GOP challenger.
Sarvis won 6.5 percent of the vote in last year's gubernatorial contest.
Be the first to post a comment!
- More costs, delays for Metro’s Silver Line to Loudoun
- Wason Center poll: Jeb Bush surpasses Hillary Clinton in Virginia
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter