Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, qualifies for US senate race
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis has qualified for the ballot in the U.S. Senate race.
Sarvis' campaign announced Thursday that he's a certified candidate for the fall election.
Democrat Mark Warner is running for re-election. Ed Gillespie is the GOP challenger.
Sarvis won 6.5 percent of the vote in last year's gubernatorial contest.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg’s Salamander goes to the bees
- MORE: Judge rules Va. can remove Confederate flag from license plates
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.