Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, qualifies for US senate race
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis has qualified for the ballot in the U.S. Senate race.
Sarvis' campaign announced Thursday that he's a certified candidate for the fall election.
Democrat Mark Warner is running for re-election. Ed Gillespie is the GOP challenger.
Sarvis won 6.5 percent of the vote in last year's gubernatorial contest.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Early foreign language learning returns to Loudoun through Language Stars
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses
- A church with class: Virginia Academy
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Rust to propose Virginia Health Care Independence Act during Medicaid session