Libertarian candidate, Sarvis, qualifies for US senate race
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis has qualified for the ballot in the U.S. Senate race.
Sarvis' campaign announced Thursday that he's a certified candidate for the fall election.
Democrat Mark Warner is running for re-election. Ed Gillespie is the GOP challenger.
Sarvis won 6.5 percent of the vote in last year's gubernatorial contest.
Be the first to post a comment!
- McAuliffe restores voting rights of more than 10,000 Virginians
- In Loudoun’s labor of love, balancing the costs with the romance
- Sterling robbery sends victim to hospital
- AG Mark Herring won’t run for governor in ‘17; will seek re-election instead
- Middleburg Film Festival to honor composer Carter Burwell; teases two films
|Hi 94°||Hi 93°|
|Lo 70°||Lo 68°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.