Long & Foster adds a broker
She is a Middleburg resident with 17 years of experience in the real estate industry. Previously, she served as a top producer at another local real estate firm.
“We are excited to announce Susan Hensley has joined our team of highly-trained professionals,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “As the No. 1 brokerage in the Mid-Atlantic region, we operate with an agent-first mentality. We look forward to the energetic partnership Susan has created by deciding to join the industry-leading Middleburg office and our company.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules