Loudoun County offering bus service to new Silver Line stations
Buses will depart from any park-and-ride location in Loudoun County on weekdays, and they'll shuttle passengers to either the Wiehle-Reston East station or Spring Hill Metro in Tysons Corner. The trip to Wiehle will cost $1 and trip to Spring Hill $3.
According to Loudoun officials, the new bus schedules include changes to bus service departing from the Potomac Falls area to Metrorail stations, as well as service from Metro to certain Loudoun employment centers. The Silver Line schedules do not impact the existing commuter bus routes serving Rosslyn, the Pentagon, Crystal City and Washington, D.C.
Click here for information on the new schedules and for more on the Silver Line.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- UPDATE: Leesburg man dies in Route 15 crash
- Sheriff’s Office investigating reported sexual assaults in Lowes Island-Cascades area
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.