Loudoun County considering contracting federal lobbyist
Loudoun County is drafting a request for proposals for the county to contract a federal lobbyist to manage federal legislation that can affect Loudoun County.
County staff estimates that hiring a federal lobbying firm to a full-service contract to manage the county’s federal affairs will cost approximately $108,000 to $168,000 in local tax funds per year
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.