Loudoun County considering contracting federal lobbyist
Loudoun County is drafting a request for proposals for the county to contract a federal lobbyist to manage federal legislation that can affect Loudoun County.
County staff estimates that hiring a federal lobbying firm to a full-service contract to manage the county’s federal affairs will cost approximately $108,000 to $168,000 in local tax funds per year
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely