Loudoun County considering contracting federal lobbyist
Loudoun County is drafting a request for proposals for the county to contract a federal lobbyist to manage federal legislation that can affect Loudoun County.
County staff estimates that hiring a federal lobbying firm to a full-service contract to manage the county’s federal affairs will cost approximately $108,000 to $168,000 in local tax funds per year
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Leesburg’s historic Glenfiddich House is on the market
- Loudoun Impact Fund fund awards charities $97K in grants
- Greason named legislator of the year by Va. Child Care Association
- Supervisors approve new countywide noise standards for commercial, non-residential uses
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.