Loudoun County considering contracting federal lobbyist
Loudoun County is drafting a request for proposals for the county to contract a federal lobbyist to manage federal legislation that can affect Loudoun County.
County staff estimates that hiring a federal lobbying firm to a full-service contract to manage the county’s federal affairs will cost approximately $108,000 to $168,000 in local tax funds per year
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony