Loudoun County considering contracting federal lobbyist
Loudoun County is drafting a request for proposals for the county to contract a federal lobbyist to manage federal legislation that can affect Loudoun County.
County staff estimates that hiring a federal lobbying firm to a full-service contract to manage the county’s federal affairs will cost approximately $108,000 to $168,000 in local tax funds per year
- ENDORSEMENTS: Comstock and Warner: A challenge to fix the broken branch
- Loudoun’s response to Ebola: an ‘abundance of caution’
- Mixing passion and creativity: MELT takes the gourmet burger to the next place
- Loudoun Board of Supervisors consider raises for next term
- Do remains belong to missing Virginia student?