Loudoun County Public Schools closed Feb. 14
Loudoun County Public Schools are closed tomorrow, Feb. 14 because of the weather.
All schools and administrative offices are closed. This will be the 11th day of the school year classes have been cancelled due to weather issues.
Students will have a five-day weekend with the President's Day holiday Feb. 17.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station