Loudoun County Public Schools closed Feb. 14
Loudoun County Public Schools are closed tomorrow, Feb. 14 because of the weather.
All schools and administrative offices are closed. This will be the 11th day of the school year classes have been cancelled due to weather issues.
Students will have a five-day weekend with the President's Day holiday Feb. 17.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.