Loudoun County Public Schools closed Feb. 14
Loudoun County Public Schools are closed tomorrow, Feb. 14 because of the weather.
All schools and administrative offices are closed. This will be the 11th day of the school year classes have been cancelled due to weather issues.
Students will have a five-day weekend with the President's Day holiday Feb. 17.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
- Carfax expands its Northern Virginia footprint, will invest additional $15 million
- Nearly 100 Loudoun parents voice rezoning concerns
- Survey: Virginia officials often ignore public records law
|Hi 48°||Hi 56°|
|Lo 43°||Lo 41°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.