Loudoun County Public Schools closed Feb. 14
Loudoun County Public Schools are closed tomorrow, Feb. 14 because of the weather.
All schools and administrative offices are closed. This will be the 11th day of the school year classes have been cancelled due to weather issues.
Students will have a five-day weekend with the President's Day holiday Feb. 17.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers