Loudoun County Public Schools on two-hour delay tomorrow
Morning Kindergarten and morning ECSE pre-school sessions will begin two hours late and students will remain in school for two hours.
These students will leave school one hour later than usual. Afternoon Kindergarten and afternoon ECSE pre-school sessions will begin one (1) hour late and students will remain in school for two hours, dismissing at the regular time.
HeadStart pre-school will begin 2 hours late and will dismiss at the regular time.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man