Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of Ashburn 7-Eleven robbery
Around 3:19 a.m. Friday, two male subjects entered the store located in the 20600 block of Ashburn Road and brandished firearms. The suspects forced an employee to the back of the store before taking him to the register. The suspects demanded cash from the employee and also stole merchandise.
The first suspect was described as 5’5” tall, approximately 160 pounds and dressed in all black. He was wearing a black and grey snow hat and black shoes.
The second suspect was described at around the same height and weight. He was wearing a black hoodie, dark jeans, and black shoes with red soles. Both suspects had their faces covered and were wearing gloves. The area was searched but no suspects were located.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective R. Reed of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475 or you may submit a tip through the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office app.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- Man dies following Route 15 crash near Leesburg
- Sheriff’s Office investigating reported sexual assaults in Lowes Island-Cascades area
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.