Loudoun County Workforce Resource Center holding transportation employer events
Then, at 10 a.m. Sept. 19, representatives from the Loudoun County Public Schools Department of Pupil Transportation will be at the center to offer a workshop called “How to Obtain a Commercial Driver’s License Instruction (Learner) Permit.” The department is actively recruiting school bus drivers.
Both events are free, and while walk-ins are available for the FedEx event, registration is required for the LCPS event by calling 703-777-0150. The center is at 102 Heritage Way in Leesburg. For more information, visit loudoun.gov/wrc.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Northam in Loudoun County: ‘It’s good to be back on the campaign trail’
- Leesburg mother arrested after bringing loaded gun into Baltimore airport
- Loudoun Freedom Center leads Black History expo in Sterling
- Leesburg resident to join Sen. Kaine at President Trump’s joint session speech
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.