Loudoun County Workforce Resource Center holding transportation employer events
Then, at 10 a.m. Sept. 19, representatives from the Loudoun County Public Schools Department of Pupil Transportation will be at the center to offer a workshop called “How to Obtain a Commercial Driver’s License Instruction (Learner) Permit.” The department is actively recruiting school bus drivers.
Both events are free, and while walk-ins are available for the FedEx event, registration is required for the LCPS event by calling 703-777-0150. The center is at 102 Heritage Way in Leesburg. For more information, visit loudoun.gov/wrc.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Hillsboro Charter Academy prepares for its first school year
- Sources: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
- Comprehensive plan stakeholders committee tour Loudoun as they get to work on new plan
- ‘Moms 4 Trump’ display anger, vitriol toward Clinton in Loudoun County
- Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in Virginia
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.