Loudoun Democrats elect new leadership
Former LCDC chairman Evan Macbeth did not seek re-election after serving a nearly two-year term.
A former legislative aide for past Loudoun County Supervisor Stevens Miller, Suzdak served as LCDC secretary for most of 2013, and was previously vice chair of the Loudoun County Young Democrats.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift