Loudoun Democrats elect new leadership
Former LCDC chairman Evan Macbeth did not seek re-election after serving a nearly two-year term.
A former legislative aide for past Loudoun County Supervisor Stevens Miller, Suzdak served as LCDC secretary for most of 2013, and was previously vice chair of the Loudoun County Young Democrats.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun School Board addresses supervisors’ artificial field testing vote
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.