Loudoun Democrats elect new leadership
Former LCDC chairman Evan Macbeth did not seek re-election after serving a nearly two-year term.
A former legislative aide for past Loudoun County Supervisor Stevens Miller, Suzdak served as LCDC secretary for most of 2013, and was previously vice chair of the Loudoun County Young Democrats.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses