Loudoun Democrats elect new leadership
Former LCDC chairman Evan Macbeth did not seek re-election after serving a nearly two-year term.
A former legislative aide for past Loudoun County Supervisor Stevens Miller, Suzdak served as LCDC secretary for most of 2013, and was previously vice chair of the Loudoun County Young Democrats.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Democrats’ national ad buy includes Virginia’s 10th District
- Former PTA president charged with felony embezzlement
- Randall: State of Loudoun County strong, but challenges remain
- Leesburg’s Courthouse Square development dealt a major setback
- Transcript: Chairwoman Randall’s first ‘State of Loudoun County’