Loudoun Democrats elect new leadership
Former LCDC chairman Evan Macbeth did not seek re-election after serving a nearly two-year term.
A former legislative aide for past Loudoun County Supervisor Stevens Miller, Suzdak served as LCDC secretary for most of 2013, and was previously vice chair of the Loudoun County Young Democrats.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.