Loudoun deputies investigate road rage incident in Sterling
The 11:24 a.m. incident at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Pacific Boulevard involved the Manassas man and the driver of a white Toyota pick-up truck.
Both men stopped in the area and the driver of the pick-up brandished a firearm and made threatening statements, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports. The driver then left the area.
Reports did not explain what the men were arguing about.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment