Loudoun deputies investigate road rage incident in Sterling
The 11:24 a.m. incident at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Pacific Boulevard involved the Manassas man and the driver of a white Toyota pick-up truck.
Both men stopped in the area and the driver of the pick-up brandished a firearm and made threatening statements, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports. The driver then left the area.
Reports did not explain what the men were arguing about.
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale