Loudoun deputies investigate road rage incident in Sterling
The 11:24 a.m. incident at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Pacific Boulevard involved the Manassas man and the driver of a white Toyota pick-up truck.
Both men stopped in the area and the driver of the pick-up brandished a firearm and made threatening statements, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports. The driver then left the area.
Reports did not explain what the men were arguing about.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.