Loudoun deputies investigate road rage incident in Sterling
The 11:24 a.m. incident at the intersection of Old Ox Road and Pacific Boulevard involved the Manassas man and the driver of a white Toyota pick-up truck.
Both men stopped in the area and the driver of the pick-up brandished a firearm and made threatening statements, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports. The driver then left the area.
Reports did not explain what the men were arguing about.
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith