UPDATE: Missing Aldie teen returns home
Kaelen Bernal, 17, safely returned home today, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. It was determined that Bernal left home on his own accord.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding an Aldie teen who has been missing for two weeks.
Kaelen Bernal, 17, was last seen Aug. 6. He was dropped off for work in South Riding around 10 a.m. It was later discovered he never showed up.
Kaelen is white, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 140 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
He's known to frequent the Stone Ridge Community Center and the Stone Ridge Village Center.
If you know the whereabouts of Kaelen, call Detective S. Petrakos at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Prime site near Metro coming up for sale. Redskins stadium?
- Crescent Parke déjà vu in Leesburg
- Loudoun School Board addresses supervisors’ artificial field testing vote
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.