Loudoun grand jury indicts 29
A Loudoun grand jury will meet again Aug. 12 and is expected to return indictments Aug. 13.
Among those indicted were:
• Jose Luis Avelar Lara, address unknown, who was charged Feb. 1 with five counts of distributing a schedule I or II controlled substance, three counts of distributing a controlled substance on school property and one count of distributing cocaine within 1,000 feet of school property.
• Marie Johnson Boberski, of Westminster, Md., who was charged Jan. 18 with two counts of embezzlement and two counts of grand larceny.
• James Clinton Dunford, of Ashburn, who was charged May 14 with unlawful wounding.
• David William Lawson, of Hagerstown, Md., who was charged May 29, 2012, with eight counts of contractor fraud.
• Marina E. Quintanilla Rodriguez , address unknown, who was charged Feb. 9 with two counts of obtaining drugs by fraud, conspiracy to obtain drugs by fraud, uttering and two counts of possession of oxycodone.
• Alvin Curtis Stotts, address unknown, who is charged with maiming as a result of DWI.
• Otis Antonio Harris, of Ashburn, who is charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance I or II and failure to re-register as a violent sex offender, second offense.
• Thomas Fuller, of Great Falls, who was charged April 11 with possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
• Cheikh Ibrahim White, of Purcellville, who was charged Jan. 24 with accommodating the distribution of heroin and accommodating the distribution of cocaine.