Loudoun grand jury indicts 29
A Loudoun grand jury will meet again Aug. 12 and is expected to return indictments Aug. 13.
Among those indicted were:
• Jose Luis Avelar Lara, address unknown, who was charged Feb. 1 with five counts of distributing a schedule I or II controlled substance, three counts of distributing a controlled substance on school property and one count of distributing cocaine within 1,000 feet of school property.
• Marie Johnson Boberski, of Westminster, Md., who was charged Jan. 18 with two counts of embezzlement and two counts of grand larceny.
• James Clinton Dunford, of Ashburn, who was charged May 14 with unlawful wounding.
• David William Lawson, of Hagerstown, Md., who was charged May 29, 2012, with eight counts of contractor fraud.
• Marina E. Quintanilla Rodriguez , address unknown, who was charged Feb. 9 with two counts of obtaining drugs by fraud, conspiracy to obtain drugs by fraud, uttering and two counts of possession of oxycodone.
• Alvin Curtis Stotts, address unknown, who is charged with maiming as a result of DWI.
• Otis Antonio Harris, of Ashburn, who is charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance I or II and failure to re-register as a violent sex offender, second offense.
• Thomas Fuller, of Great Falls, who was charged April 11 with possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
• Cheikh Ibrahim White, of Purcellville, who was charged Jan. 24 with accommodating the distribution of heroin and accommodating the distribution of cocaine.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].