A Loudoun County grand jury on Aug. 12 indicted 59 individuals ranging on charges from violent crimes to financial fraud.
The indictment list is one of the largest the county has seen in several months, according to Heather Williamson, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney's Office.
The grand jury is set to return more indictments Sept. 10.
Some of the noteworthy Aug. 12 indictments included:
• Randy Maurice Alford III, of Frederick, Md., who was charged May 29 with five counts of abduction with intent to extort money, breaking and entering while armed, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, subsequent offense following an April 16 incident.
• Peter Ambrose Baden, of Fairfax, who was charged June 17 with aggravated sexual battery on a victim under 13 years of age stemming from an Oct. 5 incident.
• Darlene Reene Bullock, of Leesburg, who was charged June 21 with cruelty and injuries to children. Bullock has waived indictment.
• Justin James Down, address unknown, who is charged with transporting five pounds or more of marijuana into the commonwealth, possession with intent to distribute more than five pounds of marijuana, conspiracy to distribute marijuana and conspiracy to commit a violation of drug law following an Oct. 11 incident.
• Antonio Pierre Fitts, of Sterling, who was charged June 20 with unauthorized use of motor vehicle, credit card theft, felony credit card fraud, possession of burglary tools, grand larceny and two counts of petit larceny, third of subsequent offense after an April 5 event.
• Christopher Leo Gillespie, of Sterling, who was charged May 13 with attempted abduction and malicious wounding.
• Shaquan M. Hennsey, of Manassas, who was charged July 1 with two counts of street robbery with a gun after a June 29 incident.
• Ian Terrell Isme, 23, address unknown, who was charged June 24 with shooting from a vehicle so as to endanger persons stemming from an June 2 incident in Leesburg where Isme and his brother, Manual Gonzalez shot at homes in the Catoctin Circle and Valley View Avenue SW areas. A resident in the 100 block of Catoctin Circle SW reported finding bullet holes in the front of their home.
• Jordan Alan Lockett, of Manassas, was charged July 1 with street robbery with a gun stemming from a June 29 incident.
• Trevon Derwin Rector, of Manassas, was charged July 1 with street robbery with a gun stemming from a June 29 incident.
• Desiree Reincke, of Purcellville, who was charged Feb. 14 with five counts of forgery, five counts of uttering, embezzlement and larceny of checks.
• Erlys Adic Rodriguez, address unknown, who is charged with felony hit and run following a Dec. 26 incident. Court records say Rodriguez is also wanted on a bench warrant.
• Aleksander Kavon Shamloo, of Leesburg, who is charged with 10 counts of breaking and entering, seven counts of grand larceny, felony obtaining money by false pretense, unlawful entry, possession/transportation of a firearm by a convicted felon and felony receiving stolen property following a Dec. 4 incident.
Be the first to post a comment!