Loudoun Grand Jury indicts 61 in July
Some of the noteworthy indictments included:
* Christopher Scott Chamblin of Harper's Ferry, W.Va. was indicted on eight felony charges of obtaining property by false pretense and eight charges of uttering. A jury trial is set for Nov. 13.
* Lawrence Og Davis of Leesburg was indicted for carnal knowledge stemming from a Sept. 1, 2013, incident. He's scheduled to plead guilty Dec. 12.
* John Land Ishee of Sterling was indicted on three counts of possession of child pornography. He's scheduled to plead guilty on Dec. 8.
* Adam Robert James of Leesburg was indicted on three counts of felony obtaining money by false pretense stemming from an April 5 incident. He will plead guilty Sept. 22, according to court records.
* Lino Enrique Jarquin of Sterling was indicted on four counts of aggravated sexual battery and one count of kissing a child for a Jan. 1, 2009, incident. He's also facing charges of abduction, cruelty and injuries to children and assault and battery of a family member for an April 20 incident.
* Maxwell James Leming of Leesburg was indicted for distributing heroin and distributing an imitation controlled substance following a Feb. 5 incident.
* Andy Rubio Flores Montejo of Sterling was indicted on two counts of aggravated sexual battery on a victim under age 13 stemming from an April 3 incident. He's scheduled to plead guilty Sept. 22.
* Lindsey Barbara Ralda of Leesburg was indicted on threatening a school – written or electronic, destroying public property, gang recruitment and assault and battery after a March 18 incident.
* Hugo Avalos Sanchez of Leesburg was indicted on three counts of aggravated sexual battery and one count of sodomy after a May 8 incident. He's scheduled for a jury trial Oct. 30-31.
* Khawaja Shaukat Iqbal Vohra, 64, of Ashburn was indicted on three misdemeanor counts of sexual battery and two counts of indecent liberties – child by custodian. The owner of AALI Fastrack Driving School, deputies said he sexually abused students in his care. He faces a jury trial Feb. 2-4, 2015.
* Robert Movell Wells of Ashburn was indicted for cruelty and injuries to children following a Nov. 1 incident. A jury trial is set for Jan. 15.
Be the first to post a comment!