Loudoun Grand Jury indicts 61 in July
Some of the noteworthy indictments included:
* Christopher Scott Chamblin of Harper's Ferry, W.Va. was indicted on eight felony charges of obtaining property by false pretense and eight charges of uttering. A jury trial is set for Nov. 13.
* Lawrence Og Davis of Leesburg was indicted for carnal knowledge stemming from a Sept. 1, 2013, incident. He's scheduled to plead guilty Dec. 12.
* John Land Ishee of Sterling was indicted on three counts of possession of child pornography. He's scheduled to plead guilty on Dec. 8.
* Adam Robert James of Leesburg was indicted on three counts of felony obtaining money by false pretense stemming from an April 5 incident. He will plead guilty Sept. 22, according to court records.
* Lino Enrique Jarquin of Sterling was indicted on four counts of aggravated sexual battery and one count of kissing a child for a Jan. 1, 2009, incident. He's also facing charges of abduction, cruelty and injuries to children and assault and battery of a family member for an April 20 incident.
* Maxwell James Leming of Leesburg was indicted for distributing heroin and distributing an imitation controlled substance following a Feb. 5 incident.
* Andy Rubio Flores Montejo of Sterling was indicted on two counts of aggravated sexual battery on a victim under age 13 stemming from an April 3 incident. He's scheduled to plead guilty Sept. 22.
* Lindsey Barbara Ralda of Leesburg was indicted on threatening a school – written or electronic, destroying public property, gang recruitment and assault and battery after a March 18 incident.
* Hugo Avalos Sanchez of Leesburg was indicted on three counts of aggravated sexual battery and one count of sodomy after a May 8 incident. He's scheduled for a jury trial Oct. 30-31.
* Khawaja Shaukat Iqbal Vohra, 64, of Ashburn was indicted on three misdemeanor counts of sexual battery and two counts of indecent liberties – child by custodian. The owner of AALI Fastrack Driving School, deputies said he sexually abused students in his care. He faces a jury trial Feb. 2-4, 2015.
* Robert Movell Wells of Ashburn was indicted for cruelty and injuries to children following a Nov. 1 incident. A jury trial is set for Jan. 15.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.