Loudoun Habitat for Humanity wants you to support the Masquerade Ball
The festivities begin at 6 p.m. with an open bar "mix and mingle" hour and the opportunity to bid on some exciting and fun auction items, including wine gift baskets, restaurant gift certificates, a white water rafting excursion and hotel and resort stays. A seated dinner, entertainment and dancing follow the auction.
“We are grateful to all those businesses, churches and individuals who continue to support Loudoun Habitat and encourage the community to come join us for a delightful and worthwhile evening,” Jim Wehr, president of the Habitat affiliate, said.
Habitat is excited to have at this year’s ball live event painter Maggie O’Neill, a Washington, D.C.-based fine artist and owner of O’Neill Studios, a decorative and fine art studio.
O'Neill's paintings are inspired by the local Washington, D.C. landscape, her travels abroad, music, women and fashion. Live at the Masquerade Ball, Maggie will paint a piece of art for Habitat to auction at the event.
Tickets are $150 per person and all proceeds benefit building efforts in 2014 and beyond. Tickets are available online at loudounhabitat.org or by calling (703) 737-6772.
Auction donations are still being accepted, and some sponsorship levels are still available.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun County and Town of Leesburg receive more than $65M in regional transportation funds
- Leadership Loudoun pairs with Chamber for a reboot
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter