Loudoun Health Check
Loudoun County is wondering how healthy you are.
To assess the health needs of the community, the county has launched the Loudoun Health Check public health needs assessment.
The project’s goal is to ascertain what the residents’ greatest concerns are so that public resources can be dedicated towards those problems.
To participate, visit Loudoun.gov/healthcheck. The survey is anonymous and open through Dec. 31.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury
- UPDATE: Leesburg town attorney confirmed as 20th Circuit Court judge
- Poll: 71 percent of Va. voters support keeping the name Redskins