Loudoun Health Check
Loudoun County is wondering how healthy you are.
To assess the health needs of the community, the county has launched the Loudoun Health Check public health needs assessment.
The project’s goal is to ascertain what the residents’ greatest concerns are so that public resources can be dedicated towards those problems.
To participate, visit Loudoun.gov/healthcheck. The survey is anonymous and open through Dec. 31.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Do you have ‘Resting Bitch Face?’ This Leesburg researcher has the answer
- After controversy, new Dulles middle school up for a new name
- Leesburg earns AAA rating
- Composite sketch released of suspect who grabbed South Riding teen
- Following Va. House’s lead, Senate approves proffer overhaul legislation