Loudoun Health Check
Loudoun County is wondering how healthy you are.
To assess the health needs of the community, the county has launched the Loudoun Health Check public health needs assessment.
The project’s goal is to ascertain what the residents’ greatest concerns are so that public resources can be dedicated towards those problems.
To participate, visit Loudoun.gov/healthcheck. The survey is anonymous and open through Dec. 31.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office charges Maryland man in connection with rural burglaries
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.