Loudoun Health Check
Loudoun County is wondering how healthy you are.
To assess the health needs of the community, the county has launched the Loudoun Health Check public health needs assessment.
The project’s goal is to ascertain what the residents’ greatest concerns are so that public resources can be dedicated towards those problems.
To participate, visit Loudoun.gov/healthcheck. The survey is anonymous and open through Dec. 31.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead