Loudoun Health Check
Loudoun County is wondering how healthy you are.
To assess the health needs of the community, the county has launched the Loudoun Health Check public health needs assessment.
The project’s goal is to ascertain what the residents’ greatest concerns are so that public resources can be dedicated towards those problems.
To participate, visit Loudoun.gov/healthcheck. The survey is anonymous and open through Dec. 31.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony