Loudoun Health Check Draft Assessments available online for public comment
Loudoun County launched the Loudoun Health Check public health needs assessment process in September. The process includes four different assessments, including Community Themes and Strengths, Local Public Health System, Forces of Change and Community Health Status.
“Community input is critical to the success of Loudoun’s public health improvement process,” said Loudoun County Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend. “Our hope is that Loudoun residents and workers will take a few moments to review the surveys and provide their thoughts, comments and concerns so we may improve these documents and, ultimately, our community health improvement plan.”
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.