Loudoun juvenile in critical condition after car stunt
The child, whose age was not given by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, had alighted onto the trunk area of a Subaru driven by an adult man.
He fell as the car's driver attempted to turn in the Ethan Allen parking lot.
The child was attempting to video the 11 p.m. ride as the vehicle proceeded, according to sheriff's office reports.
He was airlifted from the scene to Fairfax.
The case is under investigation, according to reports.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission