Loudoun juvenile in critical condition after car stunt
The child, whose age was not given by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, had alighted onto the trunk area of a Subaru driven by an adult man.
He fell as the car's driver attempted to turn in the Ethan Allen parking lot.
The child was attempting to video the 11 p.m. ride as the vehicle proceeded, according to sheriff's office reports.
He was airlifted from the scene to Fairfax.
The case is under investigation, according to reports.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center