Loudoun library director to host town hall meetings
Loudoun County Public Library Director Chang Liu will host a series of town hall meetings beginning Jan. 8. The meetings will provide informal opportunities to hear updates and ask questions about the library system. No registration is required and everyone is welcome to attend, according to the county's public information office.
The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
-Wednesday, Jan. 8, 7 p.m. at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls
-Thursday, Jan. 16, 12 p.m. at Ashburn Library, 43316 Hay Road, Ashburn
-Saturday, Jan. 18, 2:30 p.m. at Purcellville Library, 220 East Main Street, Purcellville
For more information call 703-777-0368.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- McAuliffe signs bills fighting opioid crisis, including measures from Wexton, LaRock
- After months of delays, supervisors deny One Loudoun rezoning in hostile vote
- Loudoun County’s multi-million dollar ERP problems continue
- More than 40 Oscar nominations for Middleburg Film Festival titles, actors
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.