Loudoun musicians honored at the 2013 Virginia Music Educators Association State Conference
Of the 37, 11 senior choral students performed in the Senior Honors Choir. These students were selected by audition out of more than 750 high school seniors from throughout Virginia.
Five LCPS band students performed in the 2013 All-Virginia Jazz Ensemble. The 24 students for this band are selected through auditions from the entire state.
A total of 21 out of 37 students performed in the first All-Virginia Guitar Ensemble.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- When it comes to inaugural crowds, does size matter?
- Projected $4.8 million LCPS-county budget gap the smallest in years
- Direct flights between Dulles and India coming in July
- Feds advise workaround on asset forfeiture rule; Herring’s office under scrutiny
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.