Loudoun musicians honored at the 2013 Virginia Music Educators Association State Conference
Of the 37, 11 senior choral students performed in the Senior Honors Choir. These students were selected by audition out of more than 750 high school seniors from throughout Virginia.
Five LCPS band students performed in the 2013 All-Virginia Jazz Ensemble. The 24 students for this band are selected through auditions from the entire state.
A total of 21 out of 37 students performed in the first All-Virginia Guitar Ensemble.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Hillsboro Charter Academy prepares for its first school year
- Sources: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
- Comprehensive plan stakeholders committee tour Loudoun as they get to work on new plan
- ‘Moms 4 Trump’ display anger, vitriol toward Clinton in Loudoun County
- Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in Virginia
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.