Loudoun one of the fastest growing counties in America
In the last year the population in Loudoun has grown by more than 12,000 people, according to the Census' Population Estimates data.
That's almost 4 percent of the population, making it the 17th largest jump in population of any county in America.
The county grew from 337,248 people to 349,679 during the one-year period from July 1, 2012 to the same date in 2013.
Loudoun is also the second fastest-growing county in the country with a population of more than 250,000 people.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Purcellville town hall to focus on online safety for children
- As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump visits Virginia, says he’d champion women
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.