Loudoun one of the fastest growing counties in America
In the last year the population in Loudoun has grown by more than 12,000 people, according to the Census' Population Estimates data.
That's almost 4 percent of the population, making it the 17th largest jump in population of any county in America.
The county grew from 337,248 people to 349,679 during the one-year period from July 1, 2012 to the same date in 2013.
Loudoun is also the second fastest-growing county in the country with a population of more than 250,000 people.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.