Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man