Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules