Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.