Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale