Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- New crosswalks to reduce risk in downtown Purcellville
- Loudoun deputies searching for missing 84 year-old Sterling man
- Ashburn crack dealer sentenced to seven years in prison
- Sterling woman arrested for sacrificing chickens appeals for custody of seized rooster
- Joe Montano, regional director for Sen. Kaine’s office, dies at 47