Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
- As Purcellville awaits final report, outrage grows over youth’s shooting
- EDITORIAL: It’s what we don’t know that can hurt us
- Gerald Rubin and Janelia Farm the focus at Chamber luncheon
- The English Beat: A three-decade long punk-reggae party
- Loudoun Valley High School ex-head football coach files grievance