Loudoun receives mental health grant from state
Loudoun is one of five agencies in the state to receive funding, according to the county's public information office.
Other grant recipients include: the Region Ten Community Services Board of Albemarle County, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Policy and Management Team, Alexandria Community Policy and Management Team and The United Methodist Family Services of Henrico County.
The five grants total $2.86 million, with funding running through September 30, 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future