Loudoun Sheriff’s Office investigating shooting in Sterling, suspects at large
Around 10 p.m., deputies responded to a residence in the 100 block of S. Midland Avenue in Sterling, where an adult male was suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg.
Witnesses reported that two unknown male suspects approached the victim and a verbal altercation ensued. Both suspects brandished firearms and one on the suspects shot the victim. The suspects then fled the scene.
The victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Both suspects are described as black males wearing dark clothing and bandannas over their faces at the time of the incident.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- The cost of Facebook: Loudoun economic development dept. spends $20K per year on social media site
- Wegmeyers, Fabbioli partner to produce first sparkling strawberry wine
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.