Loudoun Sheriff’s Office investigating shooting in Sterling, suspects at large
Around 10 p.m., deputies responded to a residence in the 100 block of S. Midland Avenue in Sterling, where an adult male was suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg.
Witnesses reported that two unknown male suspects approached the victim and a verbal altercation ensued. Both suspects brandished firearms and one on the suspects shot the victim. The suspects then fled the scene.
The victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Both suspects are described as black males wearing dark clothing and bandannas over their faces at the time of the incident.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tired of the budget fight, expectations dwindle for Loudoun’s school advocates
- Kaine to oppose Trump court pick, join filibuster
- Purcellville Mayor: ‘This student had a will to do bodily harm to himself’
- Loudoun once again ranked healthiest county in Virginia
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.