Loudoun Times-Mirror takes the #ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Sheila Johnson of Salamander Resort and Spa
-Times-Mirror citizen of the Year Andy Johnson of Loudoun Cares
-Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia
Executive Editor and General Manager Dale Peskin issued three more challanges. Take a look to see more.
Click here to donate to the ALS Association online. You can also donate by calling 1(888) 949-2577 or mailing this form to:
The ALS Association Gift Processing Center
PO Box 6051
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally
- Leesburg’s population tops 50,000 for the first time in history
- Ashburn man arrested for grand larceny, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile