Loudoun’s 2014 Fill-the-Boot kicks off for Muscular Dystrophy
Firefighters across the nation will be out in the community collecting money to benefit the MDA and “Jerry’s Kids.”
The Loudoun County Fire-Rescue System and the Loudoun Career Fire Fighters Association (LCFFA) Local 3756 are determined to help. During the week of Aug. 27-31, donations will be collected at various locations across Loudoun County.
The Fill-the-Boot drive is the result of a partnership between MDA and the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF). For 60 years the IAFF has pledged to assist MDA in any way possible until a cure was found. Research and assistance for individuals suffering from neuromuscular disease can be an incredible financial burden on a family.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Leesburg’s historic Glenfiddich House is on the market
- Loudoun Impact Fund fund awards charities $97K in grants
- Greason named legislator of the year by Va. Child Care Association
- Supervisors approve new countywide noise standards for commercial, non-residential uses
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.