Lovettsville Museum now open Saturdays
The museum is at 4 E. Pennsylvania Ave. and features trinkets from Lovettsville's historical past. Included are tools, clothing, utensils, personal items, photograph and historic documents.
Information is available on genealogy, families, homes, schools, churches, businesses, buildings and organizations.
School classes and other groups are welcome to visit the museum by special appointment.
Lectures are given monthly by leading historians on topics on historic events surrounding Lovettsville.
For more information, call Lovettsville Historical Society President Tom Bullock at 540-822-9777 or go to lovettsvillehistoricalsociety.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.