Lovettsville Museum now open Saturdays
The museum is at 4 E. Pennsylvania Ave. and features trinkets from Lovettsville's historical past. Included are tools, clothing, utensils, personal items, photograph and historic documents.
Information is available on genealogy, families, homes, schools, churches, businesses, buildings and organizations.
School classes and other groups are welcome to visit the museum by special appointment.
Lectures are given monthly by leading historians on topics on historic events surrounding Lovettsville.
For more information, call Lovettsville Historical Society President Tom Bullock at 540-822-9777 or go to lovettsvillehistoricalsociety.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff