Lovettsville Museum now open Saturdays
The museum is at 4 E. Pennsylvania Ave. and features trinkets from Lovettsville's historical past. Included are tools, clothing, utensils, personal items, photograph and historic documents.
Information is available on genealogy, families, homes, schools, churches, businesses, buildings and organizations.
School classes and other groups are welcome to visit the museum by special appointment.
Lectures are given monthly by leading historians on topics on historic events surrounding Lovettsville.
For more information, call Lovettsville Historical Society President Tom Bullock at 540-822-9777 or go to lovettsvillehistoricalsociety.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Across Loudoun, Gillespie pitches economic plan, condemns Obamacare
- Gabriella’s Smashing Walnuts makes first grant; $100K to brain doctor
- Despite ‘real job’ comment, Foust and Democrats to push ‘women’s issues’
- Trial gets juicier with McDonnell’s testimony
- Quail Run Signs of Hamilton provides the best welcome around