Lovettsville Town Council approves design for new community center
Mayor Bob Zoldos, in his weekly newsletter, added “The Town Council and I really enjoyed the Historic Preservation Planners’ take on the new building options and agreed with many of you who emailed us and moved to support option #2.” The mayor said the town will forward their decision to Loudoun Supervisor Geary Higgins to move the process forward.
This is hardly the end of the story for the new community center, however. In what promises to be a well-attended, and potentially raucous meeting, the Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on April 23 at 7:30 p.m. to discuss awarding a Conditional Use Permit necessary to tear down the old building and begin construction on the new center, anticipated to begin in 2016.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports