LSCO seek hit and run crash witnesses
A 2005 lime green Ford Mustang was legally parked when it was struck, according to reports. The Mustang sustained heavy rear end damage. As a result of the crash, the suspect’s vehicle may have sustained noticeable front end damage with lime green transfer.
Anyone with any information on the hit and run or work in an auto body shop and may have noticed a vehicle with front-end damage with lime green paint transfer should contact Master Deputy Kenneth Fognano at 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses