LSCO seek hit and run crash witnesses
A 2005 lime green Ford Mustang was legally parked when it was struck, according to reports. The Mustang sustained heavy rear end damage. As a result of the crash, the suspect’s vehicle may have sustained noticeable front end damage with lime green transfer.
Anyone with any information on the hit and run or work in an auto body shop and may have noticed a vehicle with front-end damage with lime green paint transfer should contact Master Deputy Kenneth Fognano at 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely