Maggie’s Closet in Leesburg turns 2
The store, which has a boutique-like setting, is on the Paxton Campus in Leesburg and provides quality clothing to families and individuals in need with no questions asked.
More than 900 families have been served since it opened.
Maggie's Closet is a job training facility for autistic students at The Aurora School and provides employment for others in Loudoun with disabilities.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Early foreign language learning returns to Loudoun through Language Stars
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses
- A church with class: Virginia Academy
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Rust to propose Virginia Health Care Independence Act during Medicaid session