Maggie’s Closet in Leesburg turns 2
The store, which has a boutique-like setting, is on the Paxton Campus in Leesburg and provides quality clothing to families and individuals in need with no questions asked.
More than 900 families have been served since it opened.
Maggie's Closet is a job training facility for autistic students at The Aurora School and provides employment for others in Loudoun with disabilities.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center