Maggie’s Closet in Leesburg turns 2
The store, which has a boutique-like setting, is on the Paxton Campus in Leesburg and provides quality clothing to families and individuals in need with no questions asked.
More than 900 families have been served since it opened.
Maggie's Closet is a job training facility for autistic students at The Aurora School and provides employment for others in Loudoun with disabilities.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony