Maggie’s Closet in Leesburg turns 2
The store, which has a boutique-like setting, is on the Paxton Campus in Leesburg and provides quality clothing to families and individuals in need with no questions asked.
More than 900 families have been served since it opened.
Maggie's Closet is a job training facility for autistic students at The Aurora School and provides employment for others in Loudoun with disabilities.
Be the first to post a comment!
- More costs, delays for Metro’s Silver Line to Loudoun
- Wason Center poll: Jeb Bush surpasses Hillary Clinton in Virginia
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter