Man arrested for murder outside of Leesburg
According to the LCSO, police responded to a report of gunfire at Woolsthorpe Drive and Hambrick Manor Lane around 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, where they found a woman dead at the scene.
A man, Kelvin N. Forde, 55, of Baltimore was arrested at the scene.
Police believe Forde and his wife, Ruby C. Forde, 55, were driving from Maryland to Loudoun to visit relatives when they got into an fight. Forde pulled into the Woolsthorpe Drive area and is then believed to have shot his wife. She was still in the car when police arrive and died at the scene.
Forde is currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center with no bond. He has been charged with first-degree murder.
This is a developing story. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- As Purcellville confronts more growth, mayor and council races turn contentious
- Significant premium hikes expected under Obama health law—especially in Va.
- Loudoun deputies seeking crash witnesses